Verizon said I could bring my AT&T phone over but they can not get it to work on there network any one else had this problem S7edge
DISH9911

Verizon said I could bring my AT&T phone over but they can not get it to work on there network any one else had this problem S7edge

0 Likes
Re: Verizon said I could bring my AT&T phone over but they can not get it to work on there network any one else had this problem S7edge
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network. Galaxy S7 edge 32GB (AT&T) Phones - SM-G935AZSAATT | Samsung US

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Verizon said I could bring my AT&T phone over but they can not get it to work on there network any one else had this problem S7edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dish9911,

We are happy to have you a part of the Verizon family. I am showing that the Samsung S7 Edge does have the ability to work on our network, however it would have to one an open development device. I would like to check to make sure your device is unlocked, here is a link to ensure your device is unlocked from AT&T http://soc.att.com/2vqdv2O . Please let me know.

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes