VZ Support & Protection App & Data Charges
Debbiegk

I ran a health check on my phone Galaxy S7 and in the performance section it is stating that I need the verizon support & protection app. I reviewed the app and the information I am seeing states the app is no longer available, yet my phone is still saying I need it. 1st question is do I need this app? 2nd question is what are the data charges and can I set it up to only run on wifi so I don't use my data? thank you

0 Likes
Re: VZ Support & Protection App & Data Charges
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring your device stays in the best health possible is important, Debbiegk. Verizon Support and Protection is a great way to ensure your device is safe from any threats and continues running as it should. I personally use this app to keep my phone in tip top shape. As this app is available for all Android devices with operating system 4.1 or newer, to hear you’re finding it not available is concerning. Where did you see this information? Had you checked Google Play for availability?
Staying within your data allowance is also crucial. Most apps can be set up to use WIFI only in the settings for the app. Here’s a helpful link with details on the app. http://spr.ly/65868H85r

LynnT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: VZ Support & Protection App & Data Charges
bearone21
Legend

no, i don't use it on my note5.

0 Likes