VERY upset and would like a rep to help me!
RitaV921

I am really upset that MMS and other functions are not working on WiFi on this phone... I NEVER went over my data usage, but this month , which is the first month I have my new phone, I am going over my data, which means I have to switch to a higher data plan because I cant use WiFi the way I used to.  This isnt fair... I am stuck paying more money because the phone I bought cant function the way I need it to over WiFi....  Is Verizon planning on waiving data charges because of this???  This is COMPLETELY unfair.... please contact me and review my records... you will see that I never came close to using all my data and I just got this phone and this is my first bill with the S4 and I am going to over my limit....

0 Likes
Re: VERY upset and would like a rep to help me!
budone
Legend

This is a customer to customer site. VZW would have no idea who you are based on a post under a username.

You need to call CS at 800-922-0204 or *611 from your device

0 Likes
Re: VERY upset and would like a rep to help me!
Klue
Master - Level 1

There are a number of people on this site that can help you with your problem, however you have to be a little more specific on what your phone is not doing and what you think the phone should do.

As a side note, according to VZW customer support, sending MMS does not count against your data plan, only against your texting plan.  MMS however does require a data link to be open.

On my phone I keep both data and wifi turned on when I am home.  The phone will automatically use wifi on any phone function that requires an internet point, ie: wx updates, app updates and just general web browsing.  The phone will only use 3g/4g if wifi is not available.