Re: Unable to sync bluetooth Polar H10 Heart Rate monitor after security update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DFWdad, we want to make sure that we get the heart rate monitor is syncing on the device without any issues. Since the most recent update on the phone, have you check the Google Play Store to make sure that the application that you're using for the heart rate monitor is up to date with the latest software from them?

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DFWdad
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup. Check every day.

The update I am looking for is from Verizon, since it was Verizon that issued the update that made it quit working.

Any word on what Verizon changed to cause the issue?

0 Likes
DFWdad
Enthusiast - Level 3

Rejoice! The latest 8/1 security update,  specifically to correct low energy Bluetooth problems, seems to be working!

My H10 sensor is connecting to the app again, and quickly.

And it required no update from the Polar app.

Wish Verizon could have at least acknowledged they were working on it.

0 Likes
RCS1210

I'm having this same issue as of 7/23/2020 update on my Galaxy S10.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RCS1210, we want to ensure you can sync your Heart Rate monitor as anticipated. We just need some additional details. Does your S10 still see your H10 as a paired device? If it does see it, are you receiving an error message when attempting to sync the device (please advise of what occurs when attempting to sync)? Have you tried clearing the cache from your app Settings for the Polar Beat app as shown here: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-222904/

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes