Unable to connect to PC
ASHBEN51
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm unable to see my s7phone on my pc when connecting the USB Cable . The phone will charge but will not be able to download photo or files to my pc. Turned on the USB Debugging, USB Configuration is on MTP still no luck. Any suggestions?

Using Windows 7

Tags (1)
Re: Unable to connect to PC
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried a different USB cable or port on the computer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

ASHBEN51
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, that was the first 2 trouble shooting I did. And it's  the same on my laptop and PC. Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

pull down the notification panel at the top , select usb..music/pic transfer instead of charge only.

0 Likes
ASHBEN51
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is not an option I see. But I did that through USB Configuration. went to  Setting than about phone (click it 5-7 time) to get developer option tap than USB Configuration.thank you for your suggestion.Ash

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to connect your device. Are you using the original cable that came with the device? Do you have any issues connecting another device to this computer?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes