hitz420
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think you are wrong saying a factory reset will fix most things when Apparently it does not. At least thats what im seeing from most of the posts i read. Why the heck did i buy a 500 dollar phone where i can pretty much do absolutely nothing on. I got robbed.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ugh
Snn5
Legend

Factory resets do fix most issues.  Maybe not all of them, but........

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Factory resets do fix most issues.  Maybe not all of them, but........

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hitz420,

Oh no! We are so happy that you have reached out to us here, because help is our middle name. Our main goal is to make sure your phone is working 100% of the time & we regret to hear that you feel this way about everything. Let’s turn these feelings around for you. What make & model phone do you have? What are the issues that you are having exactly? When did issues start to arise? Looking forward to working with you.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hitz420
Enthusiast - Level 3

The problem started the minute I signed up with Verizon. More problems when sales person opened mouth. Worst problem is when Samsung galaxy s5 was in my hand. It sucks when u get a phone on a 2 yr contract and minutes after turning it on you realize that you got burnt and theres literally nothing you can do about it without paying a butload of money. Ugh.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It makes me sad to hear that you are unhappy with that amazing phone hitz420. I want to help change your feelings not only about us, but your phone as well. Let’s get down to specifics. What is it about the phone you are unhappy with? How long ago did you get the phone?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
hitz420
Enthusiast - Level 3

On 3/4/2015. My 3rd s5 now since then. First one was a system device problem. Second was returned because volume button popped out when in pocket. No other damage to phone. Now with this one we are stuck with 5.o lollipop and of course like everyone else i am just unhappy im stuck with this for 2 yrs. I am on ssi and am not rich so there is a bummed unsatisfied depressed customer. Me. I know thier is nothing i or you could do to help. Ty for you support and in 2017 a new phone upgrade is waiting.

0 Likes