When I connect to my computer it see it but not my files. S7 edge,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: USB to Computer
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pull down the phone's notification shade, tap where it says USB Charging, and change it to File Transfer, i.e.:

Move Pictures / Videos from Device - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pull down the phone's notification shade, tap where it says USB Charging, and change it to File Transfer, i.e.:

Move Pictures / Videos from Device - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

You also may have to go into developer options and put usb debugging on.

To put developer options on you go to about phone  and tap build number I think 7 or 8 times to enable it

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paulbk, I apologize for this inconvenience. I know how important it is to be able to transfer files to your computer. Let's look into this further. What operating system are you using? Were you able to transfer files previously using this computer? Have there been any recent changes to your device, software, apps, etc.?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes