Trying to download apps in my new galaxy 9s and I am getting error message df-dferh
terinzak

On everything I try to download

0 Likes
Re: Trying to download apps in my new galaxy 9s and I am getting error message df-dferh
bearone21
Legend

use wi-fi if you can,!! at best, the network will provide 5-12mbps for downloads~~

Re: Trying to download apps in my new galaxy 9s and I am getting error message df-dferh
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bearone21,

It's essential for you to always have access to your applications.

I appreciate your valuable input. Wi-Fi is a great connection option for downloading and updating software and applications.

Teriblok, I apologize you are having trouble with downloading applications on your Galaxy S9. I did research the error message you posted and found a solution to stop the error message DF-DFERH. Go to Settings>Tap Applications>Scroll down and select Google Play Store>Select Clear Data and Clear cache. After you complete this step please power cycle your phone and retry. Let us know the results! 

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes