Trying to Factory Reset my phone and it keeps looping for over 2 hours now. Any suggestions?
SamsungStratosphere
Enthusiast - Level 3

Trying to Factory Reset my phone and it has been "shutting down" for over 2 hours now. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Trying to Factory Reset my phone and it keeps looping for over 2 hours now. Any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SamsungStratosphere, getting your phone back in working order is important. Let’s work together to see what’s going on and how we can help.  I know it’s been a couple of days but is it still having the issue? Were any recent software updates done on your device? Have you tried our Software Repair Assistant to see if it will assist in the reset? http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/system_update/galaxy-s4-instructions-sua.pdf 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Trying to Factory Reset my phone and it keeps looping for over 2 hours now. Any suggestions?
SamsungStratosphere
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for your reply. After working with a Verizon technician, it was determined I needed to do the Factory Reset via the Hard Reset and that method worked. All is good now and my phone is working like it's brand new.

0 Likes