Trouble sending picture through Texting
Kelli499

I activated my S7 last night and I have no problems texting except I am unable to send a picture through text using Message+ or Samsung Messaging. It fails every time. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: Trouble sending picture through Texting
Kelli499

I should have mentioned it says "Invalid Destination Address" when it fails

0 Likes
STARRON

I do not believe it is your problem.  I have an old style phone and my wife has a smart phone.  Neither one of us can send picture texts to anybody over the last 2 days or so.  It either says it failed, or it sends the text with phone number, but no picture.............we just had a new grandson and wanted to send the pic to out of town family and it doesn't work.........after seeing your post, I believe it is Verizon's problem.......arghhhhhh

0 Likes
LLHALL03

So what ended up being the solution?  I have the same problem but only when I text my brother who has an international number. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello LLHALL03,

I use picture messaging every day. When did this first begin happening? Have you ever been able to send a picture message to this number? Can the receiving party download pictures from other VZW customers?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you sending to an iphone??

0 Likes