Time is off on my phone
mkt_brandy

Hello, my Samsung S6 has been at least three minutes slow the past two weeks. My phone is up to date and I have rebooted it multiple times. What else can I do to correct the time? Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Re: Time is off on my phone
danieller_vzw
Verizon Employee

Having the correct time is important to being punctual, mkt.brandy. We never want you falling behind. Let’s get this corrected. Any damage to the phone? Any changes to the device when this started such as new updates or apps? Do you have Automatic data and time on, in your phone settings?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Time is off on my phone
jacobv_vzw
Verizon Employee

mkt.brandy - I am one of those people that is always running late. Having a device that provides me the incorrect time is not an option for me. Let me help you get your time back to normal. There are 2 options I would recommend to fix the time.

Option 1. Please go to Settings>Date and Time. Make sure the Automatic date and time switch is On.

If this options does not fix the time issue, try option 2.

Option 2. Go to Settings>Date and Time. Turn off Automatic date and time. Select your time zone then set the date manually and tap on done. Now set the time manually and tap on done. Please let us know if you run into any issues. We are all here to support you.

-JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes