Texts keep saying "sending" and computer does not recognize device
jlmn

Anyone else having problems with text messages saying "sending" on the Galaxy S4? Also my comp is not recognizing my device and keeps telling me that the MTP USB Failed. I have uninstalled and re installed and now it gives me "Code 10". This is the second GS4 I have had and if its with the phone I'm not liking the idea of a third replacement. 

0 Likes
Re: Texts keep saying "sending" and computer does not recognize device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jlmn,
Let's bring back the peak performance in your device! When the message shows sending does the recipient still receive it? Are you using the original cable to connect with your computer? Have you had the opportunity to test a different USB cable in the device? You mentioned that you uninstalled something on your computer, were these the device drivers? I am eager to read your reply so we can work to get this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
jlmn

The message does not show that it was received, merely says "sending". It started working again, so I believe it was something with the service and not the phone. I was able to get my comp to recognize my device. The only thing I uninstalled was the driver itself and re installed it.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad to hear that it started working again jlmn. Please let us know if the issue persists. We are here to help!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes