Re: Texting suggestions on Galaxy S7 black on black background since upgrade
CGKNM123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why is it not possible to rate whether or not Verizon's replies were "helpful", by clicking "Yes" or "No"?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MaBelleLulu, this issues would make it very hard to get your message across. What application(s) is this happening for? When did it start? Have you tried alternate keyboards to see if it changes?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
g3l33m
Enthusiast - Level 2

Because they don't want people/customers to know how un helpful they are and that they can't seem to fix the problem that their update caused. They keep repeating the same thing that not one person has said worked but they keep repeating it like it will. I would venture a guess that they have never actually tested any of the suggested fixes themselves..

0 Likes
ZLCsMom
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Joel,

ZLCsMom, let's get your Message+ working they way it should. You are important to us, and we don't want this editing issue be the reason that you leave us. Is there something else that is affecting your feeling about us? If so, how can we turn this around? Have you had any other issues on this app? Is this issue happening on any other applications?

JoelR_VZW

Sorry, I did not bother to check back because there was no movement on this issue for so long. And now, there's been a lot of interesting posts, but still no solution. So I just talked to a representative and found out my contract is up in a month and so I *will* be leaving Verizon. Switching to iPhone also, so if it is Galaxy/Android/Samsung issue, then "you know what" to them as well!

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Whatever you feel you need to do.

best wishes on your new carrier. Hope your signal is the same.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear you are leaving us. We definitely don't want this to be a deciding factor. Since this started, has a Factory Reset been attempted? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you stay in the Verizon family.

JavierMD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dougesplin
Enthusiast - Level 3

You guys aren't getting the picture. Everyone has this problem. It isn't related to one phone or whether it has been factory reset. It appears to be a problem with the Message+ app. None of us can see any way to fix the unreadable text correction menu.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZLCsMom, I'd be sad to see part of our Verizon family leave. I am dedicated to working on a resolution in your favor. When you have a moment, please check your inbox as I have sent a message there for you. I look forward to working with you in the future.

La’SindaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly don't want you to feel that your concerns aren't being heard, dougesplin. We have lifted up the issue regarding the keyboard in the Message + app on your behalf. I have also sent you a private message with additional information. Please reply back if you have any additional concerns.

LaurenC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MKCB

I am having this same problem.  It is incredibly frustrating. What is the point of having the text messaging app suggest a correction, if I cannot read the suggestion.

After reading 8 pages of thread on this topic, I see that the answer has been marked "assumed answered" even though reading hte 8 page thread clearly allows one to understand that the question is not in fact answered.  Unless, answered means, we have escalated this matter.

Please advise as to the solution or workaround to get the suggestion box to be something other than black on charcoal.  

0 Likes