Text Pictures
Verle

How do I save text pictures to gallery on a Samsung s7 ?

0 Likes
Re: Text Pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, that is an excellent question. Being able to keep all the pictures that are sent to you is essential. To save a picture that has been via text message to your Gallery you can follow theses steps. 

1. From the text messaging inbox, tap the message containing the picture or video.
  2. Touch and hold the image.
  3. Select a save option (e.g., Save attachment, Save to SD card, etc.).

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

GeorginaG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Text Pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help, Verle. I know how important it is to make sure you're able to save the pictures you receive, via text, to your gallery. 

What messaging app are you using? If you're using the default messaging app on the phone, I have provided the steps below.

1. From the home screen, tap Message.

2. Note: If prompted, tap ALLOW to give the Messages app the appropriate permissions.

3. Tap and hold the image.

4. Tap Save attachment.

5. The picture is now saved to the device gallery.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes