Studio had stopped working in my Gallery app.
Chris_H1
Contributor - Level 1

When I open my gallery app, the try to open "Studio" I get an error message that Studio has stopped working. I have cleared the cache for both in the Application settings, cleared the partition cache and have done a restart of the phone. App is still not functioning. Suggestions please?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Studio had stopped working in my Gallery app.
Tritone777
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's what one of your fellow associates said the other day:

We want your devices to work flawlessly. We are aware of the issue. A fix for the issue is under review and will be included in the next Software Update (SU9) for this device. The tentative release date is under review.

RobertH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PaulK2

I'm having exactly the same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chris, we want to get your phone working as it should. How long has this been going on? Had you updated your phone's software recently or added an application?
JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tritone777
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's what one of your fellow associates said the other day:

We want your devices to work flawlessly. We are aware of the issue. A fix for the issue is under review and will be included in the next Software Update (SU9) for this device. The tentative release date is under review.

RobertH_VZW

0 Likes
brilpitch
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm experiencing the same issue...Unfortunately, Studio has stopped.

0 Likes
Chris_H1
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like everyone is having this problem.

0 Likes
Chris_H1
Contributor - Level 1

It seems you guys already know about this and plan on a fix. However, it is truly unfortunate that no one can tell us when that will be. More poor customer service.

Tritone777
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately, it's quite clear that only some of the technical support team know about this.  It is truly sad that they can't all be on the same page.

bryanword

Studio stopped working on mine and my wife’s Galaxy S5s right after the latest Verizon update was pushed to our phones in late February/early March 2016 (can’t remember the exact date). I used Studio from within Gallery on a daily basis to make collages and noticed the same day after the update I would get the “Unfortunately, Studio has stopped” message. For weeks I tried clearing Gallery, Studio, and phone cache with no luck.  Finally I reset the whole phone which did not fix the problem either. I'm just hoping Verizon will fix the problem and push a new update soon. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
fireman198267
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does Verizon have a solution  yet or we are just out of luck . It would be nice if Verizon would compensate us for the trouble I spent 2 hours with the lady at my local Verizon store and now I have to set everything back up on my phone