Smart Lock not working after Lollipop upgrade
sosgolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was looking forward to using the Smart Lock security feature after my recent lollipop upgrade, but I can't get it to work. I get to the point where 'Smart Lock' is available in the Security settings, but after I select it and verify my pin, I just get returned to the Security screen. I never reach the point to select trusted devices/places. Has anyone been able to get this to work?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Smart Lock not working after Lollipop upgrade
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I do not know of any workable fix that can be done by the OP other then a factory data reset, which I would not do unless necessary. Samsung techs do have a temp fix until a patch/update is released. sorry

View solution in original post

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Samsung at Best Buys can reset this and show you the correct use, so go give it them a try.

0 Likes
sosgolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, but Best Buy isn't very close to me. Besides, it was just installed and I haven't done anything with it to change it from its default settings. And I also understand how to use it, it's just not letting me get to the screen to set it up.

Until I have the chance to go to Best Buy, are the any other ideas?

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I do not know of any workable fix that can be done by the OP other then a factory data reset, which I would not do unless necessary. Samsung techs do have a temp fix until a patch/update is released. sorry

0 Likes
sosgolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Then it's off to Best Buy. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes