Since the update, my insightbb.com e-mail stopped notifiying me & updating.
heidimae

Hi:

As noted above, after the new update, my phone stopped notifying me & updating my e-mail.  I contacted Verizon on Saturday, 12/29/12 & was on the phone for almost 2 hours having the rep try various fixes for me.  He finally contacted Samsung & they told him they weren't aware of any of these issues but were glad he contacted them & let them know. 

I am hoping a fix will be forthcoming because it's a little frustrating to have to go in & literally hit the e-mail icon, in order to get my e-mail to update. 

Thanks.

JLC

0 Likes
Re: Since the update, my insightbb.com e-mail stopped notifiying me & updating.
SMRapp56

I hope there is a fix for this.....I am not receiving my gmails unless I push them or get away from my frontier wireless at home and go elsewhere or use the 4G network......

I do get my frontier.com but when I get them its almost a hundred old ones loading up.......

Pain in the rear!!!

SR

0 Likes
Iammatt219

I am also having some funky e-mail issues

0 Likes
SMRapp56

79 emails (old ones) and one new one......driving me crazy.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to receive all those important emails heidimae! Is this happening with all of your e-mail clients? Have you tried deleting and readding the e-mail account? This is my best recommendation.

http://tiny.cc/5hzyqw

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
SMRapp56

Yes I did that......eventually I had to move ALL my old emails to a folder and clean up my Frontier.com email account......at least now I am not getting dozens of emails at one time but my emails are still delayed.

Typically when I drive away from home and get a few houses away so the wireless is unavailable then I get my emails like crazy over the 3G/.4G network.

SR

0 Likes