Simultaneous WiFi & Bluetooth issues
LEFTWINGS22

What I have...

2014 Harley Street Glide w/ Smaller, 4.5" Infotainment System (Non GPS)

Galaxy S7 running Nougat

GoPro 3+ Black

I use my S7 for GPS (since I have the smaller, 4.5" system on my Harley, without GPS), as well as music, through Bluetooth to the media portion of the Harley stereo. Works good with paid Pandora subscription. GPS comes through clear, no problem.

Enter GoPro 3+, which uses WiFi through the phone to control it. When WiFi connected to Camera, Bluetooth only will play one song, then freeze up. Turn off WiFI, Bluetooth streams normally.

I dont want to carry a separate WiFi device (ie: another smartphone) to control the camera, and have to hook up something else to hold said separate device.

Anyone have a simple solution I may be overlooking?

What do other guys use that use a camera too?

Well, anyway, thats where I am at.

Thanks,

John

0 Likes
Re: Simultaneous WiFi & Bluetooth issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We want to make sure you have full usage of your GoPro and music on your device. Have you tried using these features with a different device? Do you get the same results? Are you experiencing any other issues with your music and Bluetooth? Have you tried restarting the device when you encounter this issue? Does it help?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes