Re: Significantly decreased signal strength
HoosierBell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having the same issues. Half the time my phone will drop calls when I have signal, then the internet doesn't work right or half the time at all. As much as we all pay for Verizon, you would think the service and signal would be better. Seriously where is all the money we pay going to??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of getting the service you pay for HoosierBell. When did you start experiencing signal issues? What make and model phone do you have? Are issues with service only when you are indoor or both indoors and outdoors?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MJames1982
Enthusiast - Level 2

Both. The signal isn't much better outdoors than inside. No location

change, or address change.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
HoosierBell
Enthusiast - Level 1

The signal strength is poor both inside and outside. I have moved recently but not since I got the bill put into my name. I also have the Galaxy S4.  I did a system update about 2 months ago and its been pretty much since that, that I have had non-stop issues. The internet can say 4G but it still takes 10 min to load Facebook or Google search, and I am not exagerating. Also Google Play will lauch itself all the time and it will run in the background for hours without me ever knowing which eats at my Data and really irritates me. I don't know if that is an issue of Verizon's or Google Play but it is also annoying and started after the update. Verizon has upped their prices year after year and yet I think the service is getting worse. You have the largest network of people and you have long time customers and yet they get no reward for it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how frustrating it can be to experience difficulties with your service and device HoosierBell. Are you accessing third party applications when you notice the Google Play app launch itself? Can you try removing/reinserting the SIM card on your phone and test service. For directions on who to do this click, http://vz.to/1FlSNLW

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get that signal back to where it was before. It's possible the update didn't load correctly, and we have ways to get that corrected. What make and model phone do you have?

LynnE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MJames1982
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Samsung Note 3

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MJames1982,

Thanks. Try using the Software Upgrade Assistant to run the update again http://vz.to/1qufF5D. Keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PrTBrownT
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same issue since the Lollipop update. Decreased signal and when I go into an area without signal, I can't regain signal until I restart my phone, which is annoying. I didn't have this issue prior to the update.

0 Likes
MJames1982
Enthusiast - Level 2

It does not let me run the update.  It tells me my software is up to date.

0 Likes