Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Free Gear S2 Promo
Deathcache

I just uploaded the receipt as is without my name. I checked the status last night and it said accepted.

0 Likes
DrJohnJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

their S7-MayPromo was a scam. Many applied but all were rejected. All the [removed] you have to scan in and send for [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] . Only to be stated promo was over. Contacted sales rep in Vineland, NJ who gave me the promo and sale (Buy one S7 and get 2nd) He gave me another promo code - still no go. He says don't know whats wrong. A pain in the neck. thinking about taking all back and cancel and go somewhere else like ATT. Fed UP.....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DrJohnJ, we want to change the way that you think so that you can stay with us for many more years. The buy one, get one free offer for the Samsung S7 was an awesome deal that was avalable from 3/18/16 - 4/13/16. Did you upgrade the device on an exisiting line on your account and add a new line of service as required? Were both device purchased with a device payment plan?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ROD43

If the deal ended then why are you still on TV with the 2 for 1 ad???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROD43 - The promotions Samsung offers are great. I have taken a look at the current Samsung promotions and see that the one that is currently available is the buy any eligible Samsung device and get a free Samsung Gear VR. This promotion ends on 6/26/16. May I ask when you saw the Samsung buy one get one commercial and what channel it was on

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MsKDR

I purchased my Galaxy S7 on 3/12/16 and submitted my promotion for my free Samsung Gear S2, I waited approx 12+ weeks only to receive a Samsung VR which is exactly what I DID NOT WANT!!!  As a 45+ year old woman, such an item is of no use to me.  I selected a S2 because it was an item that I not only wanted but would have use for.  I absolutely DO NOT WANT this VR!!!  At first the promotion was being handled by Prize Logic which now states it's being handled by Samsung directly, yet all the numbers provided for Samsung relate directly to technical support of devices. 

When I did speak to someone in technical support they gave the the "Samsung had no idea this promotion would be so popular"  Wait, I'm pretty sure the good folks at Samsung are smarter than that and HAD to know this promotion would be a solid performer, that's just common sense. 

So while my local retail store has PLENTY and I mean PLENTY of Gear S2 I'm saddled with a device that I never wanted and will never use.  I'm also told that an exchange for said useless device is not possible.  How is it Verizon and Samsung can leave so many customers dissatisfied?

Please provide me with a suitable resolution to this problem.

0 Likes
SEBASTIANSMOMMY

I still have not gotten  my S2 Either and when I enter my email it says  your receipt doesn't show a qualifying device purchase what is up I want my stuff I paid alot of money for my phone and was promised an S2 and i have not gotten anything what is up was it a scam? come on verizon I have 4 phones on my plan I pay alot of money and now I get scammed please please fix this so i don't have to go all social media on you!

0 Likes
SEBASTIANSMOMMY

I still have no answers verizon can you please help me out here ? I don't want to contact the better business bureau and local media but I really want some help and I am really fed up

0 Likes
ROBFAW85

Your not alone, I pre-ordered my S7E in Feb. Sent all my paperwork back before March 15, and was still denied my S2 as promised for the pre-release. When my claim was submitted and still now they say my wifi-mac address don't match..... it's was and still is the same thing it was when I received the phone from Verizon the day after release. I would of kept the S6 instead of spending another 750.00, but I guess you get what Verizon wants you to, if they want you to. I think a new carrier without empty promises will be in order in February.

0 Likes
TANGG909

I still  haven't  received  mine what do i do

0 Likes