Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Free Gear S2 Promo
Coloradomurf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased the Edge S7 online and chose pick up in store. I got the phone but have a question regarding the promotion receipt requirement. On the Samsung Promotion website it says:

"Please make sure your receipt clearly shows the Qualifying Purchase or lease, date of purchase or lease, and your full name. Note: Receipt must include a printed date of purchase or lease within the Purchase Period and the name on your receipt must match the name on the Offer Claim Form."

The receipt I got from the store when picking up my online order, it doesn't have my name on the receipt. Also when I go to the website, and look under orders, it is showing the order status of "processing" still but the Status of the item below says "Picked up in Store". Also it says it is a "Retail Store Order" even though I purchased online. This was purchased on Friday so I don't know why it is still marked as processing.

What do I need to do to submit my receipt for the free Gear S2? Is this going to work since 1) the receipt doesn't have a name on it and 2) It shows as a retail store order instead of an online order?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Free Gear S2 Promo
coreynjoey
Enthusiast - Level 2

They just added more watches. From a VZW rep on another thread "We heard your concern and I am happy to announce that the "Free Gear S2" offer is back. The Web Page is now updated to reflect the Gear S2 as available for redemption for our customers who purchase a new Galaxy S7 Online or through our sales professionals over the phone during the promotional period. Please make sure you visit Samsung's website once you receive your device to enter"

View solution in original post

0 Likes
coreynjoey
Enthusiast - Level 2

The S2's are all gone now...

0 Likes
Coloradomurf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for pointing that out. Good thing I am within the return period for the phone.

Also [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] you Verizon! Thanks for the help. Time to take my account to another provider.

Coloradomurf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can't figure out how to edit my previous post to remove some potentially offensive wording. So I apologize.

My issue has been resolved.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a five minute edit window for posts on the community. Once that window has closed, only a moderator can edit.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Rockym
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is incorrect.  I just registered for the watch a little while ago.  There was apparently some glitch with Samsung's promo site.

0 Likes
coreynjoey
Enthusiast - Level 2

They just added more watches. From a VZW rep on another thread "We heard your concern and I am happy to announce that the "Free Gear S2" offer is back. The Web Page is now updated to reflect the Gear S2 as available for redemption for our customers who purchase a new Galaxy S7 Online or through our sales professionals over the phone during the promotional period. Please make sure you visit Samsung's website once you receive your device to enter"

0 Likes
Deathcache

What resolved this issue? I have the same problem.

0 Likes
mchariko

Great...Saw that the were sold out of S2's and settle for the VR instead.  Now Samsung says they will not let me change the order. 

0 Likes
bowlhead
Enthusiast - Level 1

how did they solve this i'm having the same problem and both samsung and verizon have been extremely unhelpful.

0 Likes