Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't give up! just keep posting. I've asked LaurenC to try to help...Let's see if she can.

MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey et1988. I have closure finally. My situation was a little different than yours as mentioned in my very first post. Lauren was able to come up with a very agreeable compromise. Thank you so much for your help.

DANFOR93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the help.  I did receive 9 bill credits on my bill this month.  After calling and chatting with customer service many times, only LaurenC was able to help. 

MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes this is genuine people. Hurry and contact LaurenC.

From LaurenC..............

"If you do need an immediate response from customer service my department can be reached directly via Facebook or Twitter. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!"

Dhuebner
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have been scammed by Verizon with this deal.  I bought the Samsung 7 on 01/01/2017 and have several chats and gone in person to the store and nothing has been resolved. I am using this forum as a last chance for Verizon to fix this. I have been paying full price for the phone that was advertised for $10 a month for 24 months.  Please fix this problem as I do not wish to switch carriers but if Verizon does not honor its promotion I will look for a more honest carrier.

JOHHAM55
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah, Verizon scammed me as well. During the holidays last year I got the S7 Edge at the $15 rate advertised at Christmas after having to give up my Note 7,  but a few months later my bill kept saying $20. I asked a customer service rep about this on the phone and she got the Corporate Store Manager from the store I bought the phone from on the line. Even after I played the commercial recording for them over the phone they both agreed that I was a liar and that no such promotion existed.

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Keep posting! Don't give up! LaurenC was able to help quite a few of us. It took me so long to finally get help. Just keep trying!!!

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same happened to me. Don't let them win.  Keep posting! Keep Posting!!! Some of the Customer service people really can help...just don't give up and keep posting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOHHAM55,

We certainly don't want you to feel as though you've been taken advantage of. There were a few different promotions that were offered during the 2016 holiday season. Depending on your date of purchase and if eligiblity requirements were met, you should have received a promotion. We can look into what happened for you. To begin, we've sent you a Private Message. Check your inbox and reply to us there.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Raekwon36

Its the same issue with me but I bought 2 phones. Now they want full price. At first they kept saying no promotion existed. Then they started to argue that I didn't buy it in time since my order was processed on 1/2/17. If there wasn't a promotion, why would it matter when I bought it. I linked them to this thread and then they offered that I pay $28 per month but after 3 months they would credit the previous 3 months. Pay in full 3 months then credit 3 months. The cycle would continue until 24 months was completed. Seemed very suspicious therefore I questioned the credit. How would I know if this person would revisit my account every 3 months in order to credit my account? I asked her to get something in writing regarding the credit. She totally denied any documentation and got all aggressive. Now she noted to my account that I denied their previous offer and was nasty to her. The audacity of this "supervisor". She reversed then kept throwing it out that I needed to buy a galaxy tablet as well. She hung up on me.. I called again and now they offer me $100 per phone as a one time deal. I have been with verizon since 2000 and this is how they treat me. They keep saying I denied the the original deal and thats all they can do. Gotta say this is some sleazy bait and switch.

0 Likes