not happened yet. Of course I have been told this before and never received

a call. This is for only one phone on our account. I would just like to

know who I have to contact to get this solved. We have been overcharged for

8 months now.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Fyi, Verizon CS sent me a message to contact them via Facebook messenger. I have tried that. It takes a while (24 to 36 hours) and different customer service reps continue to ask questions and answer your questions. They say they are looking into it. One is having to check what some else is doing. (been waiting 48 hours - nothing yet). Not the greatest, but it might be a way to start a conversation that might get you results. I noted this blog and had to send them the link...It's another way to hopefully get resolution. Good Luck! If I ever get the credit, I'll let you all know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You should certainly expect to receive a callback when that expectation is set, DANFOR93. I apologize that this did not happen. I would like to further investigate your purchase so we can resolve this once and for all. I have sent a private message for further assistance. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm disappointed to hear that it took so much work to connect with customer service, et1988. You should expect a much easier experience. I want to make sure that your concerns have been resolved. I have sent a private message for further assistance. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

LaurenC_VZW was finally able to get me the promotional credit!!!

For those of you who haven't gotten it, continue to post...Don't give up!

cornerlot

Hi Lauren,

Can you help me as you did for et1988. I have been working on this for a few months now to no avail. What do you need from me to proceed? Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you, cornerlot. We definitely want to make sure all of your concerns are addressed. Please tell us more about what's going on. How can we assist?

DanielleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi et1988. Since we have all been told the same thing and have not gotten it, can you please check your MY Billing>Documents and Receipts>View next bill summary? If your new credits and bill show up there then you are indeed "in". Please don't be offended Smiley Happy Thanks.

et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi MICO30,

Yes, I can see all 8 past due credits to hit my next bill.

I was skeptical until I could see the credits.

It took about 4 days after the VZW CS said it was in process.

I asked LaurenC to assist those who I knew were still trying to get the credit.

Try messaging her... She was very helpful.

Good Luck! and Don't give up...Keep messaging until you get it to work.

MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you so much for your reply on the great news et1988.  After talking and chatting for four months and getting knocked down to the mat each time,  I feel I only have one more fight in me. Gotta make this one count. Smiley Happy