Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I discovered the problem is they don't include the promotion as a line item on the receipt. They have a line item for the SIM card and declining or approving adding insurance on the receipt with a line item cost of zero dollars. How hard can it be to add the promotional code to the receipt? It would make it much easier to track the exact promotion in force at the time of purchase and throughout the two year device purchase agreement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do not want this to be such a difficult issue and we are here to help. In order to review the account we would need to review the account in full. Please reply to the private message that was sent prior to further review. I am sure we will be able to help with your concern.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Jasper,

I would love for this to be resolved.

Please let me know what you need.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

To quote John McClane from Die Hard..."Welcome to the party pal!"

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

I responded same day, but so far have not heard anything.  I really would like to get this resolved. I don't want to wast my time with small claims court but if that is what I have to do to get this resolved, I will.

0 Likes
Lmay82

My son also purchased the Samsung S7 on new years day after confirming with the employee on the phone numerous times that he was reading the deal correctly.  We went to the store the following day to pick up the phone and again confirmed the deal with that employee who said it would take 2-3 billing cycles to get our discount.  I have since called verizon twice (spending over an hour and a half on the phone both times) and was told they couldn't find that specific promotion, but did mention the one that required you to buy a tablet. I explained numerous times that was not the promo.  The employee said they would put paperwork in and I would get an email within 7-10 days.  I have not gotten any emails.  I find this to be horrible business practice that this company can't follow through on their specials!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that you receive the promotion that you were promised, Lmay82. I'm disappointed to see that this issue has taken so much of your time already and I would like to resolve this once and for all. I have sent a private message so I may further assist you. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Benny57
Enthusiast - Level 2

JAGS52982,

After yet another hour long conversation with a supervisor, I got her to the point of agreeing to look at other subscriber's accounts that had successfully gotten this issue resolved.  Hopefully the notes in those accounts could shed some light.

Would you be willing to allow the Verizon supervisor to open your account on my behalf?  They would need to speak directly with you for the permission.  Not exactly sure how the logistics would work, but I just wanted to check your willingness first.

0 Likes
JAGS52982
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes they can look at my account

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would like to get this resolved.

Please advise, how do we move forward?

Elizabeth