Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good news. This would mean that the promotion department has kneeled and we should all get in.

0 Likes
ZEIGLER76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anybody had any luck with this.    I got denied because they said the order was processed on the 2nd when my receipt is showing 1/1/2017

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Some have had luck, I have not.

Keep fighting...

May God Bless you today and always!

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Help!!!

So far I have not been able to get my situation resolved.

Please send a new message so I can respond directly.

The old link doesn't work.

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure this promotion is applied for you, Ziegler76. To investigate this further, I have sent you a direct message. Please reply to my direct message to continue.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

Please help!!!

0 Likes
ZEIGLER76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have now gotten the following two responses.   1) Sorry you purchased the phone on January 2nd...nope I have the receipt dated 1/1/17.    2) Canned response about the promo being only with the purchase of a phone and tablet.    I give up!  This will be the last phone I have through Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZEIGLER76 ,

We certainly do want to work with you to find a suitable resolution here. I do see that AndreaS_VZW sent you a message, were you able to respond with her?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your message is going to 2 different people. Both of whom need help with the New Year's day promotion.

So far I am not getting the help I need to get it fixed.

ET

0 Likes
ZEIGLER76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have responded to her message but did not receive the credits. I've sent an attached receipt showing that the phone was purchased on 1/1/17 and should be credited since the advertised price should be $10/month.

-

vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1541701#1541701

>

0 Likes