Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
CRAGLO32

Do not see a private message

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the message was created, it should be in the community inbox. https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Vin-NJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Jasper,

At this point I have received a text from Verizon on what my June 2017 will be and it looks as though I have the 5 credits for each line in the bill. It also looks like going forward I will be receiving the $18 per line credit going forward. Once the bill hits I will know better.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are getting the deal you referring to.  Let's look into this deeper. I have sent you a Private Message. Please respond there so we can get started

AnthonyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Vin-NJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will not know if the bill hits correctly until 6/6/17. I am assuming since I got the text it will happen but until it does happen I won't know. I will update all on here for the 6/6 bill and the next bill.

Good luck to all who are still fighting this! It sounds like the Reps here are knowledgeable about the promotion and I did speak to a Verizon Supervisor and he also knew about the promotion. He did call me back and left a message so it is all positive once a Verizon Rep or Supervisor acknowledges the promotion; I would think and hope as more of us see the credits that it will be easier for those still looking for them to get the credit.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is great to hear, Vin-NJ. I am sure everything has been taken care of regarding the promotion. I know this has been a drawn out process, but I assure you that the credits will be applied as promised. Please keep me updated on your progress or if you have any other concerns or questions to address. We are here to help.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ZEIGLER76
Enthusiast - Level 2

This thread has been dead for a few weeks.    I guess it's safe to say that it's every man for himself now.

0 Likes
JAGS52982
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ziegler I've received my credits but if there is anything I can do to help I'll gladly do it

0 Likes
SEEYATK

So, I am in the same situation as previously stated about purchasing a Samsung Galaxay S7 for $10.00 a month after a 2-3 month cycle.  I have attempted to call to find out after 2 or 3 months and was told wait 4 mionths.  Still have not received it.  Called the last 2 days and spoke with Verizon and they stated the promotion was with buying a tablet also.  Any suggestions what to do next, the only RESOLUTION offered was an one time bill credit of $28 per phone.  Unfortunelately we bought two phones and now paying full price.  We decline their settlement offer.

0 Likes
mhalla99
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow.  I would have thought by now Verizon Wireless would be properly handling this situation for all affected customers.  SEEYATK does your state have a consumer protection agency or department?  In Indiana the Office of the Attorney General was able to act as a mediator on my behalf.  They were really great to work with.

0 Likes