Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vin-NJ,

I can definitely get that. You've waited some time for this and I'd be just as concerned. I sent you a PM so we can get some additional details and look into this further.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SB41076
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got an email from verizon showing where my credits have been applied.  Looks like they have started making good on their promotion.  FINALLY!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stahles1-

That is certainly a long time without a resolution to your credit concern. Our goal is for you to have the best customer service experience at all times. To better assist, we would need to gain access to your account in a private message. I look forward to assisting you in PM.

CarmenT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ZEIGLER76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been working on this for awhile and I'm not seeing any resolution.  Should I just keep contacting CS at Verizon?  I'm extremely frustrated at this point.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ruralivin- We are happy to hear this issue has been resolved for your promotional credits. Keep in mind we are always here for your assistance. Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns we can help you with.

SylviaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
GREKIR47

What will it take to really get this resolved? I have been to the store (1 week ago) and was told I should have an acknowledgement in a few days. I called the store today, talked to the same person. He said he was busy and would call me back. 2 hours later and still nothing. This is absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced and to just out right refuse to honor a promotion that was advertised is unbelievable. I have been patient and reasonable but to no successful resolution. Nothing on my order has been honored, from receiving the discount  to switching me to a higher data plan. I live up to my end of the agreement but Verizon doesn't have to.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GREKIR47, we know saving every bit helps especially when it comes to a new phone. Did you purchase the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy Tab S2 together with the device payment option? What day did you purchase the device(s) on?

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
PM63
Enthusiast - Level 2

Zeigler76, are you asking for a supervisor when you call. That is what did the trick for me. Took two times but I received my credits. Good luck!

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Likes
Vin-NJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unfortunately it is an extremely slow and agonizing process. I contacted Verizon via on-line chat 3 or 4 times and the first couple reps made it sound like they knew what I was talking about and "they'll take care of it". The last 2 Verizon people I had a conversation with was a supervisor at the 800 number and Andrew sent the PM to me as he said on this thread which I responded to. As of today, I still have not heard back from any Verizon person about the credits. I did have the supervisor acknowledge the $18/month credit promotion without the tablet purchase but unless I actually get the credits what good is it.

On Monday it'll be a week since I talked to the supervisor and I will contact that person again and if I get nowhere I will take the lead of another person here and start a state and federal complaint about Verizon and it's scam. It's a shame it has to get to this but it's all on Verizon - they had the promotion, we were "lucky enough" to get the promotion, they have records of us ordering the phones and I have an email from Verizon that says I have the promotion - I even sent it to a Verizon rep via her email ... so now they are having a hard time honoring the promotion.

As I have said before, anything that I find out or get I will update here.

0 Likes
Vin-NJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got an email today that I am getting the credits. I looked on Verizon Wireless at my next bill and it shows five $18 credits going to my next bill. I won't know if it hits correctly until 6/6/17 as that's the next time I auto pay; they auto paid today and my credit card doesn't reflect the credits. Hopefully this problem is getting resolved and the solution is gaining traction. Good luck to all who still need this resolved!

I will keep tabs on this thread and I will update further when the charge actually hits my credit card or if any other issues happen.

0 Likes