cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy S4 camera flash does not enable

Miembro

This may be simple, however, I have been looking through 'Settings' and online for an hour and can't find anything on my issue: The camera flash and other options in camera settings are disabled and I can't get them enabled.

We bought our phones on Black Friday from Best Buy, I got the Arctic Blue and my girlfriend got the White. Last night we were taking pictures and needed the flash but we could not get it enabled. I noticed she only has 3 size options for pictures and I have five. We tried to turn on the camera flash by tapping it (as you are supposed to) but it stays grey. I went into 'Settings' to see if I had to turn the camera flash option 'On' and it too is greyed out and will not allow the flash to enable.

Am I missing something here?

Is there something in 'Settings' I need to do that will enable the camera flash, ISO, etc.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 camera flash does not enable

Líder Sénior

Your GF's phone has the front camera turned on; if she'll switch to the rear camera, then she also should have five size options for her photos.  Flash also isn't available with the front camera.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Your GF's phone has the front camera turned on; if she'll switch to the rear camera, then she also should have five size options for her photos.  Flash also isn't available with the front camera.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

I knew it was probably something easy (or stupid). I believe that's what she was doing. I didn't even bother to check, just started troubleshooting and didn't realize. Will let her know. Thanks.

0 Likes