Samsung Galaxy S10 Pattern Lock help
KamaHMorton

HELP - new to Pattern Lock ... should have jotted down what I chose, was in a hurry as it wouldn't let me NOT do it ... now down to a couple of tries before it shuts down ... can I re-set?  UGH ... 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Pattern Lock help
bearone21
Legend

nobody knows but you....you had a choice to use a rescue pin at the time you setup pattern lock.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Pattern Lock help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s awful to face the prospect of the phone erasing all its data unexpectedly, KamaHMorton. I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble with the pattern lock. As bearone21 points out, when you set up the pattern, you would also have been prompted to set a PIN or password as an alternate. If neither of those sounds familiar, you may have one other option if you haven’t yet “run out all the attempts.” You can use the Android Device Manager website  at http://spr.ly/6609Ex8HU   This will pull the last-known location off the phone. It will also allow you to set up a new password remotely.  Make sure you select the right phone in the drop down and also log into the same Google account you use on the phone.  

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes