Samsung Galaxy 5: 100 new recordings notification... What does this mean?
walkbarefoot

On the home/lock page of my phone I have a notification that shows one of my contacts and then says 100 new recordings. I have not seen this before. Where are these recordings coming from? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy 5: 100 new recordings notification... What does this mean?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

walkbarefoot,

Help has arrived! This is quite the mystery as to why you are receiving this notification. No worries, I have my magnify glass out on this one. When did this problem start to happen? Does this notification only appear with one specific contact? Is the notification always there or does it disappear & then come back on the lock/home screen?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
walkbarefoot

I just noticed this about 3 months ago. The notification is only for one contact. The message is always there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

walkbarefoot-

Yikes, 3 months is quite some time to be dealing with this issue! Around the time you noticed this notification do you remember making any changes to your device (new software update, new applications, etc)?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes