Samsung GS7 Edge first was the stripe, now the screen just flickers and turns off
FULLTANG

About a month ago my Edge developed a horizontal line 3/4 of an inch from the bottom.  However, yesterday while sending a text, my screen flickered a bunch and went black.  I've tried everything I know of.  It will bring up the boot menu but none of the options do anything to fix the screen, even Resetting to factory settings.  What's next?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung GS7 Edge first was the stripe, now the screen just flickers and turns off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FULLTANG - The Galaxy S7 edge is an awesome device. I apologize for the issues your experiencing with yours. I am here to help you get your device back to normal. Does your device have any moisture, water or physical damage? What color are the lines? Were you doing anything specific on your device before the line appeared?

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung GS7 Edge first was the stripe, now the screen just flickers and turns off
FULLTANG

The line was green and there is some damage to the back glass, but not the screen.  The line popped up before the back cracked.  I was physically holding the device when the screen went out.  I was indoors and no moister of any kind got near it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FULLTANG, we know the importance of having a properly working phone. Hearing that the phone has damage to it, there is no option to replace it under warranty. However, the best option is to contact the manufacture directly to see if they offer a repair service under the warranty they offer on your phone.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes