Samsung Edge 7 Bogo Offer
cwsug

I am so disappointed with Verizon and seriously thinking of leaving -- in fact shopping around.  Preordered the galaxy edge two of them.

Says you get the free headset or watch but that deal is coming from Samsung.  Sprint and T-Mobile AT&T we're all offering the Galaxy Edge by one get one free as well .  soon as I receive dmy phones, what do I see a commercial with buy one get one free from Verizon?

I haven't even had my phone a week.  One representative said it may still be able to be offered.  One representative said that if you came into the store they were giving the gear as well as $100 gift card.

Chatted with someone today and was told very rudely it was my choice to preorder. I would think that the customers that are pre-ordering -- if that matter everyone should get the best deal possible especially if the promotion is so close together.

So basically I did not get anything from Verizon for pre-ordering because Samsung is the one giving the free gear.  Very disappointed haven't even had my phone a week not enjoyable.

Read an article as  well that Verizon was honoring the pre-order customers.  Feels like I'm getting the runaround because even the person that I chatted with said you should you have to get two lines I did -- then they said well too late.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Edge 7 Bogo Offer
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

I pre-ordered one and bought one, both before the offer was announced. You could have saved yourself some stress if you simply read through the BOGO offer. As long as one of the lines is new and the other is new/upgrade, orders placed from 2/23-3/31 qualify.

http://i.imgur.com/cBK4S2g.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to see you leave cwsug. It’s important to save as much money as possible and promotion really help. We are sorry that you were treated rudely by the representative and we want to make sure this doesn’t happen again. We strive to provide excellent customer service each and every time, so let’s take a look at the promotion. To help get the BOGO offer for you, did you upgrade 2 existing phones or did you add new lines of service? Did you purchase them online, at a store, or with a customer service representative?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
cwsug

Thank you for your response.  I ordered two new lines so I have a total of four lines.  I ordered online.  When we received our new Edge phones I switched the old telephone numbers with the new ones.

0 Likes
cwsug

Hello I didn't get a response to my following answer:

Thank you for your response.  I ordered two new lines so I have a total of four lines.  I ordered online.  When we received our new Edge phones I switched the old telephone numbers with the new ones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing those details, cwsug. Did you happen to keep either of the new lines of service? For the Buy One Get One offer, a new line must be added and kept on the plan. Let us know so we can further assist.
TimothyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
cwsug

Yes I kept the two new lines...I have four lines total.  And purchased  the two galaxy phones and lines on the internet online through Verizon.

0 Likes
cwsug

Can I get a response on this please.  Thank you

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

I pre-ordered one and bought one, both before the offer was announced. You could have saved yourself some stress if you simply read through the BOGO offer. As long as one of the lines is new and the other is new/upgrade, orders placed from 2/23-3/31 qualify.

http://i.imgur.com/cBK4S2g.jpg

0 Likes
cwsug

You are correct I could have saved a lot of stress but not understanding that it said enter that info at checkout.  Are you saying you did this when you ordered in Feb.  I'm just trying to figure out how to do it.  Apparently Verizon is ignoring me.  When I called in they told me no was my problem I preordered .  Thank you for your response

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

There is a pic in my last post that is from Verizon's website that explains exactly how to do it. Just go to the site enter the promo code and upload your documents. It's super easy and you qualify as long as you purchased two before March 31 and as long as one line is new and the other is an upgrade or new line. No need to even deal with support 🙂

0 Likes