S9+ Deliver Date
Darien1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I just pre-ordered an S9+, and Verizon's website states that pre-ordered phones will be delivered March 16th. However, my order status says that the expected ship date is March 16th. I have to be there to sign for it, so It is important that I know which one is correct, as I am heading back up to my apartment on March 18th and won't be back to the current shipping address for two weeks. Does anyone know the actual delivery date? Thanks. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: S9+ Deliver Date
deloused
Master - Level 3

It does have the delivery set by 3/16. Once the S9 is available to ship the shipping date will update accurately and also be emailed to you.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations, that is a great device. We certainly want to make sure you have the correct information regarding your delivery. I have sent you a Private Message, so we can begin.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

Someone has to be home to sign for the phone?  They left my SView case on the front porch today.  Can someone confirm if a signature is required for delivery and if so, can I change my ship to address?

0 Likes
Darien1
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I pre-ordered it in store, they told me that someone had to be there to sign off on it. Makes sense, leaving a 900$ package on the porch is probably not a good idea.

P.S. does the order show as "processing" until it is shipped?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

NEECER wrote:

Someone has to be home to sign for the phone? They left my SView case on the front porch today. Can someone confirm if a signature is required for delivery and if so, can I change my ship to address?

Yes, a signature is required.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been stalking the site waiting for a tracking number so I can get with my UPS guy.  Lol

0 Likes
nicolet_vzw
Verizon Employee

NEECER, we certainly want to make sure that you have all the information that you need. Carriers may leave the package and obtain a signature from a neighbor, manager of the apartment or anyone at the address. They can leave a door tag at the delivery address advising the customer that a delivery was attempted and no one is available for a signature. The tag is a one-time release waiver. If you sign the door tag, the carrier will leave package the next day.

They will make 3 attempts to deliver a package to a customer. Attempts include looking for a door tag or finding someone at the address to sign for the package. If the package is undeliverable after 3 attempts, the package is returned.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any idea if the carrier will be UPS or FedEx?  This is the first time I've ever pre-ordered a phone and the anticipation is killing me.  Lol

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually it's FedEx.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes