S7 update issues
RACCHR98

I just did the update that I was notified about today.  Now when I set an alarm under the clock feature I can no longer delete it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S7 update issues
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. A software update can definitely take some getting used to.

Once you go to Clock > Alarm > select the menu in the upper right (3 dots) > Delete > you can select the alarm you want to delete.

What happens when you do that?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. A software update can definitely take some getting used to.

Once you go to Clock > Alarm > select the menu in the upper right (3 dots) > Delete > you can select the alarm you want to delete.

What happens when you do that?

TamaraH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LRS_JR

My numbers on the calculator are missing, since the recent update

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That doesn’t add up, LRS.JR. Let’s get your calculator back working. What happens if you reset the application? To do this go to Apps > Settings > Applications > Application Manager > Calculator > Tap Force Stop. Once completed tap Storage > Clear Data.

JosephE_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LRS_JR

Did not correct problem

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LRS.JR,

We appreciate you reaching out and working with us. Let's find a solution. Are you using the calculator application that comes built in or did you download one? If you download a different one, does that one have numbers?

JenelleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LRS_JR

Built in

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@LRS.JR Thank you for the information. We definitely want to get your calculator up and running again.

I want to make sure the application is up to date. Please visit our “Update Apps" page http://vz.to/2ohNJLe and follow the steps to update.

I would like to also disable and enable the application.  Please visit http://vz.to/2obo3iL and follow the steps.

Let us know if that helps. We are here to help.

EvelynR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Bdobbins08
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the customer service is basically useless,  unless you came to have your intelligence insulted, I thought I would give you some real help.

I had the same problem when I updated as well. If you were using a theme try applying a new one or reapplying your old one. Some themes changed how the calculator looked. Hopefully this is helpful.

P.S. Verizon your average customer will more than likely try to update to fix the problem before they ask for help. Asking for help is the average person's last resort.