S7 Edge randomly dialing
Dakrtgrl

My new S7 Edge just randomly starts dialing numbers even just laying next to me on the couch. My motion is off. Then once its starts I cant get it to stop unless I turn the phone all the way off and back on again. Even sometimes it starts back up again after a few minutes. Can anyone help with this issue? My dad received 18 calls from me the other day!

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge randomly dialing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dakrtgrl, we want to stop that random behavior. Did you recently update the software or download a new application to it?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge randomly dialing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dakrtgrl, This would be very concerning and disturbing for me as well. I want to make sure we get this handled. We can’t have you receiving random calls. Can you tell me when this began? Were there any changes made prior to this occurring? Can you please try clicking the next step to see if this will remedy the problem: http://vz.to/2hwsiUi .

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes