cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

S7 Edge Moving Items to SD Card

tk3765
Novice

I have some pics and vids that I want to move to the SD card.  However, when I select the pic or vid the options I am given for the move to location do not include the SD card.  I can share to just about any place, move to other albums, backup to my PC with a few extra steps, but a direct transfer from phone to SD card option never appears.

Ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: S7 Edge Moving Items to SD Card

tk3765
Novice

Found it.

Apps > Samsung > My Files.

Select Internal Storage > DCIM > Camera.

Select items > Select Vertical three dots in the upper right > Move > SD Card >Select or create a destination folder > Select Done.

For Verizon/Samsung:  A better idea would be to have "Move (or Save) to SD Card" directly on the selection/save menu for each pic/vid instead if having to go into the files area.  If pics/vids can be shared across multiple drives, messaging etc, why not an easy move to the SD card?

Highlighted

tk3765
Novice

Found it.

Apps > Samsung > My Files.

Select Internal Storage > DCIM > Camera.

Select items > Select Vertical three dots in the upper right > Move > SD Card >Select or create a destination folder > Select Done.

For Verizon/Samsung:  A better idea would be to have "Move (or Save) to SD Card" directly on the selection/save menu for each pic/vid instead if having to go into the files area.  If pics/vids can be shared across multiple drives, messaging etc, why not an easy move to the SD card?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

tk3765
Novice

I found that which is what allowed me to further locate what I needed.  The directions given in the thread didn't indicate trying to choose the different system file folders. 

I just went back in and it looks like there are a few ways to do the transfer.  Selecting Internal storage shows the system folders, or, the user can select the main icons, ie, images, downloads etc, hit the menu dots and move to SD.

It is just not all my pics/vids and/or docs showed up in the general selection categories..I had to go into the system files.

0 Me gusta

jrh4054

Do you have the camera storage location set to the SD card?

0 Me gusta

tk3765
Novice

Good idea...

I didn't know that was there.

Gracias Smiley Happy

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

I didn't see your reply when I posted about My Files; glad you found it. 

jrh4054

Your post was good for moving pics and videos already on the phone.

0 Me gusta