S21 Ultra Delays
sportsduck

Was anyone else promised the S21 Ultra to be delivered by launch (January 29) only to find out there's a delay? In all honesty I ordered the 512 GB version not from Verizon but through Best Buy since it was $150 cheaper. I saw a few messages from AT&T users about this but was wondering how many Verizon customers ran into the same challenge.

My concern isn't getting the phone a few days late but if it's significantly extended a) how long Verizon will wait to receive the trade in order to get the promotion (eg, getting $600 for my LG V50) and b) Samsung's $200 promotional credit is supposed to be registered by 2/28 and redeemed by 4/30 but it takes Samsung 4-6 weeks to process the credit so the window to get something may be somewhat tight.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts and experience!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S21 Ultra Delays
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to receive your new device in a timely manner is essential. Verizon understands how extremely important it is to keep our customer's updated on the status of the equipment orders. In instances where there is a delay with the delivery date, this is most likely due to the higher than expected demand of a specific device (e.g., S21 Ultra, etc.) We never wanted to disappoint our customers and Verizon is sure to provide shipping/delivery updates via text and email. Our customers can also track the delivery status of their equipment orders through our Order Status website at http://spr.ly/6609HdRrB. We've also noted your reference to the Device Trade-In Program. For more information about the process (e.g., receiving the trade-in value, etc.) please visit our Device Trade-In website at http://spr.ly/6600HdRr8. Once you've accessed the site, please scroll to "Trading in Your Device" and review the information provided at #5 (What happens once I send my device to the Device Trade-in Program?" You'll also find more helpful information by scrolling a little further down to "Trade-in Credits" and viewing the information provided at #6 and #7. We're confident that this information will be helpful to you. 

0 Likes
Re: S21 Ultra Delays
JIDK

I'M STILL WAITING 2 MONTHS LATER! I REALLY H8 THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Likes