RingBack tones not working
jncmo3

I cannot get any ringback tones to play anything except classical music unless I assign a contact

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: RingBack tones not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your having difficulties jncmo3. Here's a great link all about the ringback tones and how to use the service: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ringback-tones-faqs/

JoeL_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your having difficulties jncmo3. Here's a great link all about the ringback tones and how to use the service: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ringback-tones-faqs/

JoeL_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
joecgbd

The Ringback tones page does not work at all, and hasn't for several days.  I used to have a ringback tone and it just disappeared.  I have tried everything numerous times to no avail.   Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no joecgbd! We certainly want to get your ringback tone concerns resolved! How long ago did you purchase this ringback tone? Do you still have an active subscription? What's the name of the ringback tone you're searching for? I did verify that there are no problems within the website. If you log into your My Verizon site, enter your mobile number and password. Then tap on the symbol next to "I Want To" section. Then under "Media" tap on "Ringback Tones." You'll be able to then manage them. Please try and clear out your cookies/cache on your computer prior to this. Thanks in advance for the info!

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes
mtblubird
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have followed every instruction on how to make my newly purchased ringback tone work, it DOES NOT!!! I set to default, and even went back in and set monday-Friday.  STILL NOTHING!!!!

HELP PLEASE!!!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps a different browser will work.  Are you using Chrome?  Try IE, or vice versa.  But I'm willing to bet you are trying to access this in Chrome.  Give IE a shot, for this one thing, and see if it works.

0 Likes
mtblubird
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, I was actually using Mozilla Firefox, as well as the app in my phone. I got into the media store through MUCH searching, but that was not the problem. The problem was getting the darn ringback tone to work. I finally went back in... set for a "contact", then set time and zone, THEN had to set for everyday of the week to get it to work!! Still not positive all is well, but for right NOW it is... time will tell. ---- VERIZON, your site has gotten INSANE and difficult! I have been a Verizon customer for 8 yrs, it has never been this problematic!! .... It used to, also, be easier to get HELP! NOW people can't even find the working links on your website!!!