Reaction feature in text messages
mg1452
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got the Samsung Galaxy S10e and noticed I can't react to messages with a like or love like you see with Motorola users or iPhone. Is this only available for a certain Android version?

Labels (1)
Re: Reaction feature in text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, and excellent question! We dwefinitely want to make sure you are able to use all of the latest features for these devices! By any chance, have you tried to check to see if there areany pending software updats that need to be made to your phone? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
mg1452
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi DavidR_VZW! There are no pending software updates on my phone. Looks like I have the latest update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mg1452, thank you for checking. Which messaging app are you using? 

0 Likes
mg1452
Enthusiast - Level 2

Google messages

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that information, mg1452. Are you having trouble reacting to the messages when in a group chat, single text message, or both?

0 Likes
rlswett
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue in "messages +" app.  Let me know if I'm doing it wrong, or if the s10e is missing this feature.  I also just installed the latest software update. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rlswett, being able to use the latest messaging options is s a must. Have you checked the Message+ settings to ensure the reactions are enabled?

Open the Message+ app > Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen > Tap Settings.

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes
mg1452
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's in the group feature but in a single message to one person it's ok

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the information. Are you having conflict with Android or Apple users?

0 Likes