Random notificaton sound without a notification, any ideas? I have tried almost everything.
LDCL

Random notification sound without a notification, any ideas? I have tried almost everything.

0 Likes
Re: Random notificaton sound without a notification, any ideas? I have tried almost everything.
ChuckieBoomboom
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get this problem too. Brand new S5. Of course, this is only when the volume is working, yet another problem.

0 Likes
Re: Random notificaton sound without a notification, any ideas? I have tried almost everything.
bearone21
Legend

i hear the same, a little toot about 6a every day with no notification.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the insight, everyone.  Very odd indeed. When you go to the message icon on the phone, is notifications enabled or disabled? Just to be clear, it is only a sound, not a notification on the screen correct?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LDCL

Yes, is only a sound. No notification on the screen.

Laura Cuello

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for following up, Laura. It's greatly appreciated. Do you have specific notification set up for specific apps such as messages, email, samsung calendar and the ringer? If so, is the notification sound custom to one of these specific apps?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it's the default sound for the yahoo mail app.

from within yahoo mail settings....i set mine to none.

0 Likes