Re: Quite disappointed in VZW ability to deliver the ONE firmware update to make the ULTRA worth 14
ULTRAmachine
Enthusiast - Level 3

vzw is siting on the update and wont investigate.

0 Likes
Re: Quite disappointed in VZW ability to deliver the ONE firmware update to make the ULTRA worth 14
ULTRAmachine
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
ULTRAmachine
Enthusiast - Level 3

incorrect. harassing no one and leave buy an unlocked when we paid locked already. Questions unanswered. How are 80 percent asking called harassment.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ULTRAmachine, please bookmark the following page to stay up to date as software releases are made available for your device: https://www.verizon.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s20-ultra-5g-update/ Although you are correct that the release date shows April 2020, please note that we are not able to guarantee release dates at this time.

0 Likes
mdoakes2

I would also like to express my disappointment with the lack of updates on the part of Verizon. My phone says I'm up to date yet my software is from the beginning of April? While it's my understanding that there have been multiple updates from Samsung and other carriers since then? I thought Verizon was marketed as a premium name with premium service. Apparently I had the wrong impression. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want to see you disappointed mdoakes2 and want to ensure you have the information you need about available updates for your device. What model phone are you using?

0 Likes
ULTRAmachine
Enthusiast - Level 3

About dang time. 77 days later and June update with ultra camera autofocus fix. http://imgur.com/a/RuBGOat

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to be disappointed. How can we assist you at this time? 

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes