Promo VR and S2 Watches Started Shipping!
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

I submitted for 2 S2 watches (one just this past Monday) and apparently there is a glitch with emails and statuses aren't being sent. Big thread on reddit about people getting surprised with shipments at the door today--I checked my statuses for both and they read approved and preparing for shipment.

I just thought I'd share, mods please close if inappropriate.

0 Likes
Re: Promo VR and S2 Watches Started Shipping!
CubyBlue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the heads up, just looked up mine "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending". See how long it takes.

_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah, I was thinking June, and never bothered to check until people starting getting surprises at their doors.  Thought I'd give everyone a little hope as this promo has pretty much been a disaster so far.

_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

I should have included the link to check in the original post:

Samsung Check Status

0 Likes
Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been checking my status update daily since Wednesday.  Approved shipment date pending also....

Tick tock

0 Likes
Lotus21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've check my status every few days and still says same thing... "no submission associated to that email".... yet I have my confirmation email from when I first entered for the S2 with my email. Wrote prize logic an email asking about this last week, and they responded still processing. As of today no change.. hopefully I get the same status as you soon. Haven't read anybody with the same issue yet.

Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

They may not ship until after the 14 day return period for the phone.  Just a thought.

0 Likes
BamaBoi334
Contributor - Level 1

mine say the same about no submission associated to that email when I use my browser from my s7 edge but on my computer it pulls it right up

0 Likes
chrisdaman77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Be sure there isn't a space after the email. Meaning the cursor is at the end of the email. Happened to me and read about that somewhere and bam there it was. Never had that make a difference before. Hopefully that helps.

0 Likes