Poor signal in my house
KerryCRNA

I live in an area with alledged good service but in order to make or receive calls on my S 9 plus I have to run outside and stand on the ledge to make or recieve a call, not too happy with this.  I can get and recieve textsvin the house.  I’d like to get rid of my landline but the Verizon signal is unreliable, help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor signal in my house
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern, KerryCRNA. We appologize for any confusion, do you have WI-FI inside of your home? CecileC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

add wi-fi & your problems will go away.

0 Likes
WQV14

I do have wifi in my home and it is turned on in my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having to go outside to use your phone is not the ideal experience. We want to provide useful information on improving indoor service and set proper expectations. Due to many factors outside of our control indoor coverage cannot be guaranteed and this is the reason that WiFi would be a benefit. WiFi Calling can help the ability to make and receive calls while at home. Have you given this a try? Please take a look at the details about WiFi Calling using the following link: https://www.verizon.com/support/wifi-calling-faqs/.

-Rita K.

0 Likes