Please tell me WHY, WHY, WHY can't I take a picture and try to send it in a text message, only to have the stupid phone ask me if I want to switch my default messaging app to Message Plus instead of Verizon Messages? And every time I say NO that I don't w
shaunib

Please tell me WHY, WHY, WHY can't I take a picture and try to send it in a text message, only to have the phone ask me if I want to switch my default messaging app to Message Plus instead of Verizon Messages? And every time I say NO that I don't want to switch, it just doesn't do anything, so I finally had to say YES that I wanted to switch my messages to message plus just so I could send a few pics to my mom in a text message! Now, it just seems to have put my mom on message plus and everyone else is still on my verizon....and I can't figure out how to get her thread back on verizon messages. I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!! Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on?????

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please tell me WHY, WHY, WHY can't I take a picture and try to send it in a text message, only to have the stupid phone ask me if I want to switch my default messaging app to Message Plus instead of Verizon Messages? And every time I say NO that I don
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
Re: Please tell me WHY, WHY, WHY can't I take a picture and try to send it in a text message, only to have the stupid phone ask me if I want to switch my default messaging app to Message Plus instead of Verizon Messages? And every time I say NO that I don
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes