Phone requires reboot after 5.0 lollipop upgrade
DKMJ

I receive an upgrade on my phone for 5.0 Lollipop and I installed it. Everything seems fine except I have to reboot my device as it keeps losing signal and won't connect automatically after going out from inside a building. It used to lose signal before but it soon connected to the network as soon as I go even near a window. But now it's not. Any solutions, please? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone requires reboot after 5.0 lollipop upgrade
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

This is an on-going issue with the new update and I can only tell you to try doing a System cache wipe as this "may ?" help. If not do a FDR before you reinstall 5.0 again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

This is an on-going issue with the new update and I can only tell you to try doing a System cache wipe as this "may ?" help. If not do a FDR before you reinstall 5.0 again.

0 Likes
DKMJ

Thanks for the reply. I'll wipe the system cache and will post here the results of it. Hopefully it will work.

0 Likes
DKMJ

Hi GalaxyClass, I wiped the System Cache and fortunately it worked. Only once the phone took a long time to reconnect to the service but all other times it's connecting fine. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes