Phone issues
senia863

Why does my Samsung galaxy s6 edge keep just randomly turning off and on and a message keeps popping up talking about wait for  something

0 Likes
Re: Phone issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Senia863, let's get to the bottom of this so you can enjoy your device. Can you please provide a quote of what exactly the message says? Also, concerning the turning off and on, are you doing anything specific when this happens or does it do it when ever?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
senia863

it says process system isn't responding do you want to close it or wait....and if i put it on airplane mode or if i just turn off data but sometimes just randomly non stop all times of the day even when i am on the phone talking texting or anything its getting so frustrating

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

senia863,

Your device should definitely not be acting like this. Let's keep digging. How long has it been doing this? Did anything change on your device before this began? Any software updates or new applications downloaded?

ChristineJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
senia863

i deleted all new downloaded apps and maybe after the last update done and its been acting up since the last update i think

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want the software update to be a positive change for you. We will keep this in mind as we work through this issue. Does your phone have any physical or water damage? http://spr.ly/6589BoxMF /Let's test your phone in Safe Mode, to see if an  application is affecting it. Try this and test to see if you have issues.

JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes