Phone Issues Have Not Been Resolved
FRUSTRATEDWPHONE

This is very annoying.  I have been with Verizon for the past 6 months and I am very unhappy.  I have a Galaxy S III and for the past 3 months everything has gone wrong with the phone.  First I took my phone in to a Verizon location and told them that my signal was low and my calls were being dropped, so they changed the sim card.  Low and behold that was not the problem. So the next step that they made me do was to call the Verizon Tech support.  UGH...that was frustrating in it self.  Although the person on the other end help, she had me logg the dropped calls and said that there was something wrong with the towers in the city.  Now I don't live in the city, I am in the suburbs but she said that it could is be that I am sharing the same tower.  UGH double frustration. Then she had me do a manual log meaning, when ever my call dropped i needed to press the pound # 3 times and act like I as calling. She said with that it will show on the Verizon end that there were issue with calls.I did that and still nothing.  After 2 days, because she asked me to wait at least 2 days, I recalled tech support.  They told me that a ticket was issued on my phone.  Now mind you this means nothing to me because paying for a service that has limited operating use is useless.  Once again the tech had me trouble shoot for 30 minutes, he then proceeded to write a ticket in for a new phone, because it sounds like a device issue.  So in turn this I had to wait for again.  Now 5 days have past and waiting on my phone.  Once i got the phone in the mail, I followed all the instructions that needed to and again signal was weak, calls were being dropped at home and outside my house in areas that others were getting signal.  So I take it into the Verizon store one more time.  What do they do....they say it could have been a defective sim card that I got before so they changed it again.  Now this is crazy.  Same problem, dropped calls everywhere.  My husband has the exact same phone and his phone is working fine.  My son has an iphone and his works fine.  When I told the person at the Verizon store this he said hum changing the sim card should work.  I also told him that I am 8 months pregnant and my phone is my primary number and I need to make sure I have a phone working at all times considering I can go into labor at any time.  I acted as though he was compassionate to what I was saying.  And told me that this should work....but nope, nada, nothing!!! I need to go to the Verizon store once again tomorrow which is just crazy.  I need a new phone and yet they also told me that I would need to pay for a new phone because it is not time for my upgrade...ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! So now off to the Verizon store again tomorrow and I will demand once again something be done.   Needed to vent and let everyone know the BS and hoops you have to go through in order to get something done.  Hope this doesn't happen to anyone else, but from the looks of things that I read, signal is a very bad key issue.  Verizon is suppose to have one of the best signals out there and yet I have not seen the best out of them yet!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes