Open files in storage/emulated/0/
PimLeepet

My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4.  It's all updated, is running on the factory settings, and has been working great.  However, I just got a new app "Pony Creator" by General Zoi.  The app has been working great, but it has a feature that stores pictures in " /storage/emulated/0/PonyImages/#####.png"

I've been trying to access these pictures, but I can't seem to find them.  I did find where they are (I think).  I can go into Settings, then Storage, then into Miscellaneous files.  Under that I have "PonyImages".  But I can't open it to get to the pictures.  Is this where the pictures are?  Or is there another place they are so I can get to them?

I have searched online, but most of the help I've seen seems to be for Linux/Unix users, and I'm not very good with working with coding, and I was hoping to find out how to access the pictures. Perhaps then I can figure out how to transfer them into my regular gallery.  Does anyone know how to open files that are in " /storage/emulated/0/ "

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Open files in storage/emulated/0/
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is the internal memory space where the pictures are stored. Have you tried the "My Files" application already pre-installed on your phone to access the phone's files?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is the internal memory space where the pictures are stored. Have you tried the "My Files" application already pre-installed on your phone to access the phone's files?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PimLeepet

That is exactly the help I needed!  Thanks!

0 Likes