One UI
Pjohnson1
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will my S8+ get android pie/one ui? Everything I've seen said March- Why?

Labels (1)
Re: One UI
rahpat9
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm wondering the same. What is taking so long? Why Verizon! 

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@rahpat9 wrote:

I'm wondering the same. What is taking so long? Why Verizon! 

Ask Samsung

RThomas433
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon told me last week that thier scheduled release for One UI is April or May 8( for the Galaxy S8 family.

Don't know why they are taking so long to release it when Samsung gave it to them 3 weeks ago.

0 Likes
GlennGAH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has Verizon posted any information on the release date?  If not, how are folks assuming that 9.0 is going to be released in April or May?  I would imagine there are Verizon moderators on these forums and if there was official information that was for public consumption, those moderators would gladly post it.............

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here is a link on how to keep up-to-date on software updates for your device: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/.

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! TaylorH_VZW

Pjohnson1
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, this does not help. I want to know when the next update is coming - this is pointless for me.

0 Likes
GlennGAH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stop with the "canned response" and answer my question.  

0 Likes
cmtmcelroy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told on their chat June or July, thankfully my contract will be up by then and I can switch to a carrier that has it together.

0 Likes
GlennGAH
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just read the updated link and it shows that android 9.0 will be deployed starting tomorrow. Great news. Thanks Verizon.

0 Likes