Ok, I am sure I probably hit an option and didn't mean to, but I cannot forward a message at all on my S6
DadofDads23

I know there is a way I can forward on my S6, but I am not able to find where I turned that option off

0 Likes
Re: Ok, I am sure I probably hit an option and didn't mean to, but I cannot forward a message at all on my S6
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Long-press the text message (not the string, but an individual text) and you should get a pop-up menu with various choices, including Forward.

0 Likes
Re: Ok, I am sure I probably hit an option and didn't mean to, but I cannot forward a message at all on my S6
DadofDads23

Oh trust me, I have done that and every variation of there...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your having issues DadofDads23. I would be happy to help! Here's a great link that will walk you thru forwarding a message: http://spr.ly/6588BM0Qw & Multimedia Messaging

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes